- @t_med22 @drowdy07 @greggabe Oh yeah...you guys lost to Drew Brees and the Saints! 1 week ago
- @t_med22 @drowdy07 @greggabe When did you go back? 1 week ago
- Is a $12k profit on a $2,500 investment in one month a good return? 1 week ago
- @drowdy07 @greggabe Last time either of us were at the Super Bowl. 1 week ago
- @greggabe Sounds like a bunch of people from Indy are just butt hurt. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Endless Referrals
How many clients do you rank as your “A” clients? Are they throwing you so many unsolicited introductions, you don’t know what to do? It’s all about giving to give.
In the video, you’ll find out some useful tips. From creating a file, based on the MacKay 66, to sending cards on holiday’s that most people do not send cards, like Thanksgiving or the Fourth of July (get ready). The more you service your client the better. Solidify the foundation of the relationship and start to build your skyscraper. It starts with trust and communication. There is no reason you cannot call all of your clients once a month to just say, hello.
Start today and get quality introductions like never before.