- @NickFriedell Well of course you don't think it's that bad...you're the basketball guru that teams clearing have overlooked as a star GM. 1 day ago
- RT @chicagobulls: Thank you, @JimmyButler. https://t.co/jlaz9fh4sD 2 days ago
- @mp_roberts @kateo Absolutely. Just let me know you have some time. More than happy to help. 3 days ago
- @mp_roberts @kateo Social media marketing - we had 17 speakers including Guy Kawasaki 3 days ago
- @kateo @mp_roberts Thanks, Kate! Yeah - I did that once. A 23 hour marathon virtual conference. 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Business Development
This week’s Must Follow segment highlight’s some of the most outstanding organizations in the Chicagoland area. If you are looking to expand your business development efforts or learn about entrepreneurship or get tapped into the technology community, these are the organizations you … Continue reading
Getting insight on how people perceive you, is an important factor for building a brand and for business development. The best way to get better is to receive the honest and brutal truth. If you are acting like an ass, people should tell you, nicely. That is the only way you can improve.
Giving is as important.
How many clients do you rank as your “A” clients? Are they throwing you so many unsolicited introductions, you don’t know what to do? It’s all about giving to give.
In the video, you’ll find out some useful tips. From creating a file, based on the MacKay 66, to sending cards on holiday’s that most people do not send cards, like Thanksgiving or the Fourth of July (get ready). The more you service your client the better. Solidify the foundation of the relationship and start to build your skyscraper. It starts with trust and communication. There is no reason you cannot call all of your clients once a month to just say, hello.
Start today and get quality introductions like never before.