- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/ksCk-Pf5tq0?a My best practical joke ever. 2 months ago
- RT @bmlcomedy: Leave the children at home w/ the dog & come get weird. Adulting is Oct. 7th. The line up is sick. Get your tickets https://… 3 months ago
- @JimCallender The sophistication keeps evolving 5 months ago
- @Jonwestenberg Like buying a gym membership & a pair of skinny jeans. If you don't use the membership you won't fit into the skinny jeans. 5 months ago
- @SeniorGatsby Western Conf: 1. GSW 2. TWolves 3. Houston 4. Spurs 5. OKC 5 months ago
Category Archives: Servicing a Client
Getting insight on how people perceive you, is an important factor for building a brand and for business development. The best way to get better is to receive the honest and brutal truth. If you are acting like an ass, people should tell you, nicely. That is the only way you can improve.
Giving is as important.
How many clients do you rank as your “A” clients? Are they throwing you so many unsolicited introductions, you don’t know what to do? It’s all about giving to give.
In the video, you’ll find out some useful tips. From creating a file, based on the MacKay 66, to sending cards on holiday’s that most people do not send cards, like Thanksgiving or the Fourth of July (get ready). The more you service your client the better. Solidify the foundation of the relationship and start to build your skyscraper. It starts with trust and communication. There is no reason you cannot call all of your clients once a month to just say, hello.
Start today and get quality introductions like never before.