- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/ksCk-Pf5tq0?a My best practical joke ever. 2 months ago
- RT @bmlcomedy: Leave the children at home w/ the dog & come get weird. Adulting is Oct. 7th. The line up is sick. Get your tickets https://… 2 months ago
- @JimCallender The sophistication keeps evolving 4 months ago
- @Jonwestenberg Like buying a gym membership & a pair of skinny jeans. If you don't use the membership you won't fit into the skinny jeans. 4 months ago
- @SeniorGatsby Western Conf: 1. GSW 2. TWolves 3. Houston 4. Spurs 5. OKC 5 months ago
Category Archives: Guest Blogger
XSport Fitness and DoughNuttz have partnered up to give away a FREE gift of Wellness… Continue reading
When it comes to working on non-core office tasks, create a workable system in your daily routine and you will reduce the hours wasted and will maximize the hours needed to grow your business. Allowing you to focus on what you value most, whether it is seeking more clients, working on more personal goals or just spending more time with your family and friends.
Fred and Sam were neighbors who coincidentally died on the same day. Fred had lived with his wife of thirty-eight years, owned their house, and had three grown children. He had a middle-class income; at the time of his death he had a net worth of $500,000. Continue reading
As technology continues to evolve and influence the way we work, businesses and design firms are beginning to rethink the “standard office” concept. The wireless capabilities of phones and computers has kick-started a mobile workforce, coined such because people are no longer confined to a stationary desk in order to answer phone calls and complete everyday tasks. Continue reading
We have a guest blogger this week, Tim Bodnar Managing Director of Huron Investments:
Historically 401K plans have only offered Mutual Funds and Group Annuities to Retirement Plans. Recently a new Investment has become available to 401K investors Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s). So let’s take a deeper look at these 3 contenders for our investment dollars.